DocuSign is a secure, legally-binding electronic signature application, allowing you to sign and complete documents from anywhere at any time. Electronic signatures provide an alternative to paper-based forms and wet-ink signatures.
With DocuSign, you can easily:
- Sign, send and track any document or form without the need to print, scan or email
- Design custom workflows to route documents for signatures and data collection
- Publish web-based forms with custom URLs to initiate signing process
- Sign or initiate documents from anywhere with mobile device compatibility
IT Services can provide consultations to departments wishing to review use cases or become more familiar with DocuSign’s capabilities. Docusign is provided at no cost to departments.
If you are interested in using DocuSign for your department, please contact [email protected].
For more information, including training resources, please go to the Get Started with DocuSign webpage.
- Log in to DocuSign: Create an account using your UCLA email address.
- Get Started with DocuSign: Learn more about how DocuSign can improve your department's process.
- DocuSign Training Resources: DocuSign Tutorials
- DocuSign User Guide: DocuSign Sender Instructions (PDF)
- DocuSign LMS Course
- Support: Get support for DocuSign